Topic：Mobile Monday China Start-up Challenge 2014
Get ready for the 3rd annual Mobile Monday China Start-up Challenge! Back by popular demand, this is one of the premier events in China to showcase how unique and innovative your mobile startup is! Become one of only 15 startups that will be given the opportunity to present in front of a jury of VCs, Angel Investors, Tech Incubators and successful Mobile Entrepreneurs a pre-GSMA MAE event on June 9 evening in Shanghai. In typical Mobile Monday fashion, audiences will also be given the chance to ask tough questions. The fun doesn’t stop there! The Winner and Runners-up from this event will then move onto the final round on June 11th at The Innovation Labs @ Mobile Asia Expo, and gain international exposure and PR.
Also, as partner of Mobile Monday China, experts from Orange Labs International Center Beijing will also participate this event , exchange with start-ups and provide comments as well as advice. As an accelerator program, Orange Fab Program, aims to help start-ups grow their businesses and develop amazing products and services that benefit Orange and its customers. To achieve this, Orange matches its experience in the telecoms industry with that of mentors from local technological ecosystems, while also providing funding and logistical support. Start-ups will benefit from a genuine international network immersed within the ecosystem, as well as access to decision-makers who will help them develop their own market.
Orange Fab is open to start-ups who are looking to reinvent the way people interact and communicate. They will have access to mentoring sessions from notable entrepreneurs, world-class engineers and experienced designers. They will also be paired-up with and advised by Orange executives located in Silicon Valley, Asia, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. To join Orange Fab, start-ups must present an existing product, be in advanced beta phase or have already launched. Preferably, they have not yet raised a series-A round of investment from VCs.
This competition is open to startups that satisfy the following criteria:
• Mobile internet startup, preferably mobile-centric at inception
• At least 6-months old, but younger than two years
• Not yet VC-funded; seed and angel investment under $1M USD is fine
• Have a product on iOS, Android or other mobile platform that can be demonstrated during the competition (or, if a commercial product or demo is not yet available, a video demo of the product on a mobile emulator)
• Provide slides in English.
• Present in Chinese or English; 5 minutes + Q & A.
Send the following materials to email@example.com by June 8th, 2014, 11:59pm China time:
• Slide presentation, max 10 slides, using the following ppt template Mobile Monday application template 2014.
• Product demo or video